Proud to be triple accredited
We are proud to be 1 of only 75 business schools in the world to hold triple-accredited status from the leading UK, European and US accrediting bodies: AMBA, EQUIS and AACSB.
Our triple-accredited status provides reassurance to our students, programme members and organisations that we work with, of the quality and high standards of our courses and faculty.
Each of the accreditation bodies exists to raise the standards of business education and we go through a rigorous process with each of them, which covers aspects including learning experiences, faculty and research.
Below are short extracts from their websites, outlining their purpose and approach:
"AACSB provides internationally recognised, specialised accreditation for business and accounting programs at the bachelors, masters, and doctoral level. The AACSB Accreditation Standards challenge post-secondary educators to pursue excellence and continuous improvement throughout their business programs.
The accreditation process is a comprehensive review of a school’s mission, faculty qualifications, and curricula, and the process includes self-evaluations, peer-reviews, committee reviews, and the development of in-depth strategic plans. Accreditation ensures that students are learning material most relevant to their field of study, preparing them to be effective leaders upon graduation."
Visit the AACSB website for more information.
"Accreditation is at the heart of the Association of MBAs' commitment to developing standards in global postgraduate management education.
- Our rigorous assessment criteria ensure that only highest calibre programmes which demonstrate the best standards in teaching, curriculum, and student interaction achieve Association of MBAs accreditation.
- We believe that accredited programmes should be of the highest standard and reflect changing trends and innovation in postgraduate management education."
Visit the AMBA website for more information.
"The fundamental objective of EQUIS, linked to the mission of EFMD, is to raise the standard of management education worldwide."
- EQUIS assesses institutions as a whole. It assesses not just degree programmes but all the activities and sub-units of the institution, including research, e-learning units, executive education provision and community outreach. Institutions must be primarily devoted to management education.
- EQUIS looks for a balance between high academic quality and the professional relevance provided by close interaction with the corporate world.
- Institutions that are accredited by EQUIS must demonstrate not only high general quality in all dimensions of their activities, but also a high degree of internationalisation
Visit the EQUIS website for more information.