Who is eligible for the scholarship?
The Danish Maritime Foundation awards MBA grants to Danish managers in the maritime sector.
Both new and ongoing participants are eligible for the grant.
The MBA Scholarship is aimed at employees in the Danish shipping industry and "Det Blå Danmark", who have the skills, desire and drive to further develop themselves.
The requirements below must be met in order to be considered for an MBA grant.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant job experience in the maritime industry
- Minimum 5 years of relevant job experience at a Danish company.
- Minimum 5 years of employment with a focus on people
- Currently employed as a manager with authority for personnel
- The employee embarks on a well-defined career path.
Applications may be submitted at any time.
The grant covers payment of up to 50% of the tuition fee and up to a maximum of DKK 175,000.
Applications for MBA grants are reviewed on a continuous basis.
The foundation's distributions must support the development of Blue Denmark, benefit Danish shipping companies, shipyards and equipment manufacturers, support innovative and future-oriented activities, preferably have a catalytic effect, preferably create new jobs, and have a business-oriented content or be of a non-profit nature, and finally like to support maritime activities that can support/be attributed to the UN's 17 Sustainable Development Goals.